so 5 random things.
1. My hubby and I met in the AIR FORCE boot camp…yes thats right, I was in the military for 6 wks but God obviously only wanted us to meet, not for me to stay enlisted. God has a plan for us all… 🙂
2. My grandparents raised my two sisters and brother and I, from the time I was 4yrs old, and I’m the oldest.
3. I’m 6ft 2inches tall….. no, I don’t play basketball.
4. I have three kids and they all have 7 letters in their first names and 3 letters in their middle names, this was my hubby’s idea… do you know there aren’t that many 7 letter names out there? **or 3 now that I’ve thought about it!**
5. I can’t hardly ever find britches (pants) long enough for me , so I wear skirts a lot , or capri’s which are supposed to be short.
So I nominate Karla from http://karlascottage.typepad.com/karlascottage/ for the Thinking blogger award because she makes me look at things in a different way… things you wouldnt think could be art, CAN be art!
I would also like to know 5 random facts about Alice from http://yellowhousestudio.blogspot.com/ because she makes such interesting things I’m sure theres gotta be somthing interesting we don’t about her!